The Urology Care Foundation's Grateful Patient Program was created to help patients and their families acknowledge and thank caregivers in a meaningful way.
This program provides an opportunity for patient to show their appreciation for the care they received by making a contribution to help advance innovative urologic research and patient education, offering hope and new discoveries to improve patient care and positive outcomes. It is also a way for urology practices to engage with patients in supporting the future of urology.
Participate in the Grateful Patient Program
- Make a gift to the Urology Care Foundation in honor of a urologic healthcare provider. Downloadable Grateful Patient Brochure [pdf]
- Share your story of why you gave in honor of your urologic healthcare provider.
- Encourage your grateful patients to consider making a donation to the Urology Care Foundation’s research and patient education programs.
- Your practice can make gifts In Honor Of or In Memory Of patients in your practice.
- Display our Grateful Patient Brochure in your waiting room.
- Share our patient education materials with your patients.
To be a partner in our Grateful Patient Program and receive Grateful Patient Brochures and a stand for your office, please send your completed Grateful Patient Form to Development@UrologyCareFoundation.org.
Thank You To Our Current Grateful Patient Partners:
Arizona Urology Specialist (Arizona)
Associated Urologists (New Jersey)
Chesapeake Urology Associates (Maryland)
EMMC - PVC (Maine)
Florida Urology Partners (Florida)
Folsom Urology Surgical Associates (California)
Houston Metro Urology (Texas)
Jackson Urological Associates, PC (Tennessee)
Joseph B. Pigato, MD, LTD (Illinois)
MCHD - PSG (Texas)
Mid Coast Medical Group - Urology (Maine)
Milcreek Community Hospital (Pennsylvania)
Mission Urology (California)
New Jersey Urology, LLC (New Jersey)
Physician Partners Urology (South Carolina)
Rocky Mount Urology (North Carolina)
The South Bend Clinic (Indiana)
South Jersey Urology Consultants, Inc. (New Jersey)
The Urology Clinic (Wisconsin)
The Urology Group (Virginia)
Urologic Clinic of Valdosta, P.C. (Georgia)
West Alabama Urology Associates (Alabama)
Learn how planned gifts have a powerful impact on promoting urology research and education.