Total: 25 m | Prep: 10 m | Serves: 4
Nutritional Information: 302 calories, 19 g fat, 858 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrates, 3 g fiber, 27 g protein, 180 mg calcium, 3 mg iron, 543 mg potassium, 10 mg vitamin C
This one-pan meal combines flounder, asparagus, garlic and a Parmesan topping for a meal that looks as good as it tastes! If you want to add more fish into your food plan, try this simple dish. Always consult your doctor before making any dietary changes.
4 flounder fillets (about 6 ounces each)
1 pound asparagus
3 tablespoons olive oil
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper, cracked
6 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place flounder fillets in the middle of the baking sheet and asparagus around it.
3. Brush fish and asparagus with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and cracked black pepper.
4. Spread minced garlic on top and top with shredded Parmesan cheese.
5. Bake for about 15 minutes or until flounder is cooked through and flaky.
6. Sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley and serve.
Expand Your Journey... through Food!
Living Healthy Cookbook with Information about Urologic Cancers Cookbook