By: Urology Care Foundation | Posted on: 23 Mar 2018
Try this delicious and healthy Strawberry-Spinach Salad recipe. This colorful salad is perfect for lunch or dinner. For extra protein add grilled chicken or shrimp!
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 (6-oz.) bags baby spinach
- 1 (16-oz.) container strawberries, quartered
- 1 (4-oz.) package crumbled blue cheese
- ½ cup sliced toasted almonds
- Bottled red wine vinaigrette
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Toss together red onion, spinach, strawberries, blue cheese and almonds in a large bowl.
- Drizzle with red wine vinaigrette; sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
Share Your Story
Have a story to share? The Urology Care Foundation invites you to share your experience with a urologic condition and how it has affected you or your family.